THE QUEEN BEE I Healthy and beautiful with natural cosmetics and bee products
REMARKS & ALLERGIES
Bee products have been used successfully for many years now, to support the immune system and healing processes.
In rare cases, however, hypersensitivity can also occur.
If you suffer from hypersensitivity to food in general, such as peanuts, chicken eggs, celery and seafood or if you are hypersensitive to insecticides, please pay particular attention to the following information. People with a known allergy to bee or wasp stings (anaphylactic reactions) or with allergies to honey and royal jelly,
we ask that you consult your doctor in advance.
Please note that taking bee products does not replace a doctor's visit if you have health problems.
If you suspect an intolerance, please test the products (e.g. creams) on the skin in advance.
Bee products can help cause desensitisation for allergy sufferers. You should ask your specialist about it.
Bee products should be protected from direct sunlight.
Store pollen in a dry place.
Keep fresh Royal Jelly cool or in the refrigerator. (Shelf life approx. 6-8 weeks). When eating, wooden or plastic spoons should be used, rather than metal spoons.
Solid honey can be heated in a water bath up to 45 ° C to liquefy it. If you can still hold your finger in the heated water, the temperature is right. If possible, do not heat up further, otherwise the active ingredients will be lost. Please do not put in the microwave.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements are not intended to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The bee products and health products support a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle.
Keep products out of the reach of children under 3 years of age.
Store cool and dry, protect from light and heat sources.
The expiry date refers to the correct storage of the closed package / bottle.
Basically, pollen has no significant side effects. Only as an allergy sufferer, please be careful and do not eat the pollen without first testing whether it is tolerable. Bee pollen can help with allergies because they contain a variety of antioxidants, which have an anti-inflammatory effect on the lung tissue and can thus prevent the development of asthma. At the same time, bee pollen reduces the presence of histamine, which eliminates many allergies. The pollen has proven to be incredibly effective, especially against hay fever.
Desensitisation of hay fever has shown good and effective results. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist, if you have questions regarding this topic.
The Federal Institute of Risk Assessment describes allergic reactions, in general for products with propolis and especially contact allergies for products to use on the skin. As a natural product made by bees, this particularly affects people with a known allergy to bee or wasp stings (anaphylactic reactions) or with allergies to honey and royal jelly. The contact allergy manifests itself in the form of reddening of the skin, swelling and itchy rashes.
Royal Jelly is not recommended to people who are hypersensitive (allergic) to queen bee juice or any other ingredient in this medicine, or who have asthma.
In rare cases, hypersensitivity reactions have occurred after taking medicines containing queen bee juice. These showed up as allergic reactions on the skin such as redness, rash and itching or as reactions on other organs. In these cases, facial swelling, asthma attacks or worsening of existing asthma, vomiting, diarrhea and drop in blood pressure have occurred. In individual cases, anaphylactic shock occurred in patients with hypersensitivity to queen bee food. An anaphylactic shock, which can also be caused by foods such as peanuts, chicken eggs, celery and seafood, as well as insecticides, can be fatal.
In the medical world, bee venom is referred to as "apotoxin" and, like many other substances from nature, the toxic secretion can cause harm or benefit. As a natural product made by bees, this particularly affects people with a known allergy to bee or wasp stings (anaphylactic reactions) or with allergies to honey and royal jelly. The contact allergy manifests itself in the form of reddening of the skin, swelling and itchy rashes.
On the one hand toxic, on the other hand a highly effective agent in the medical world.
Bee venom is used within desensitisation. This form of treatment can lead to a bee venom allergy becoming a non-allergic person because the immune system changes after the therapy, so to speak. However, desensitisation belongs in the hands of experts. You should ask your specialist about this.
Pregnancy and breast feeding period
Please ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice in advance.